6. Electrochemical Ionic Synapses: Progress and Perspectives
Advanced Materials, 2205169, 2022.
5. Controlling the Size of Au Nanoparticles on Reducible Oxides with the Electrochemical Potential
J. Am. Chem. Soc., 21926–21938, 2022.
4. Tuning Point Defects by Elastic Strain Modulates Nanoparticle Exsolution on Perovskite Oxides
Chemistry of Materials, 2021.
3. Protonic Solid-State Electrochemical Synapse for Physical Neural Networks
Nature Communications, 11, 3134, 2020.
2. Bi-Directional Tuning of Thermal Transport in SrCoOx with Electrochemically Induced Phase Transitions
Nature Materials, 19, 655–662, 2020.
1. Electrochemical polarization dependence of the elastic and electrostatic driving forces to aliovalent dopant segregation on LaMnO3
Journal of the American Chemical Society, 142, 3548-3563, 2020.
Our diversity statement
Inclusivity of diversity is a necessary condition for creating a healthy environment. A healthy environment fosters motivation, innovation and well-being. Our group is committed to actively embracing the whole spectrum of diversity, including race, gender, disabilities, family condition, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, and skin color, among other attributes. Not only do we strive to have open discussions and take actions about scientific topics but also about how to promote diversity in our field, concerns about future careers, ways to improve our group culture, and ways to attract a diverse group of new group members. We can only be equipped appropriately to tackle the most challenging problems by integrating diverse points of view and by drawing from wide-ranging personal experiences.